Thursday, November 6, 2008

blog T1-64

Today was a tiring day because my brother and I had to walk home today. I just have about 20 more pages of my book or less. YES!!!!! I’ll probably do a test on Monday then I can have around 3 days to read another book and I’M DONE!!!!! I just confirmed I now have 2 more page in my book. I can’t believe I just said 20 or some pages. Weird.

So I see the Obama won for the job of president. I don’t find that weird at all. The thing I find weird or don’t really understand is how come when Hilary was also there trying to become president, that McCain wasn’t really talked about, AT ALL.

My mouth is all sticky now because I just at a apple. Sometimes when I eat an apple my tongue also stings. This is one of those times. It’s really weird because other times my tongue is fine. I’m not allergic to apples or anything. It’s just SOMETIMES my tongue feels itching and stingy at the same time.

No comments: