Wednesday, November 19, 2008

blog T1-77

Tomorrow there is a basketball try out. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t want to wake up so early although I like basketball a lot many of the people there are VERY, VERY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD. They can shot almost every basket and do awesome lay ups (I can’t do those.) I really need to learn how to do a lay up. I can’t do them BOOOOO. I practice almost every lunch now because I want to make the team but I guess unfortunately I might not get in. There are always good things and bad things in life in basketball tryouts are one of them. #1 good thing is that if I don’t make the team I won’t have to either wake up really early to go for practices or go after school for lessons. #2 good thing is that maybe then my legs won’t hurt anymore (my legs started hurting the first try out). #3 good thing I get to cheer for the people who are playing. #1 bad thing is that I like to play basketball so I want to go on the team. #2 bad thing is that I want to join at least one sports team at Churchill. I might join the ping pong team instead, I like ping pong too. I want a NEW trophy or banner by the gym. YAY.

No comments: