Saturday, November 8, 2008

blog T1-66

TODAY I got to eat SUSHI! With my friends her mom and brother with my brother and my mom (dads are at work). YUM!!!! >.< The fool was so good I would have liked to eat a hand roll but the moms were like NOOO because they aren’t economically friendly also known as “Wallet unfriendly”. Anyways I actually had fun because we got to watch the sports channel at the Japanese restaurant. There were 2 T.V. screens there and they were both on the same channel but one T.V. was faster than the other at showing the channel. So the one I was watching was faster than the one my friend was watching. So I could predict the nest advertisement or person coming up next. PHYSIC POWERS!!!!! I had to wait a long time until I got to eat and my stomach was screaming FOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!! But not in the grumbling kind of way but in the stomach hurts kind of way. EVEN WORSE Than the grumbling noise hunger.

I watched as my friend wrote her blog. This is kind of weird because usually I just type my blog as I review what I did yesterday but I guess she records everything as it goes. So that pretty interesting seeing as how see does her blog differently than me. It reminds me of this Chinese quote “At the bottom of the well frog”. I’ll explain the quote in a story. So there’s this frog, and you can guess it lives in at the bottom of the well. Everyday he looks up and sees the sky. He only sees the sky and he thinks to himself. “This is how big the world is, I know everything there is need to know.” One day a bucket comes down drop down from the sky. The frog decides that he wanted a ride on the bucket. He goes onto the bucket and as he goes up surrounded by water he notices that the sky grew bigger and bigger. Then a hand appeared before the frog. Frog quickly jump away quickly to observe his new surroundings. Everything around him was green. Green thing on top of brown things, black things floating on the sky, yellow and white thing on green things the smelt nice. There were things he didn’t know!!!!!! So that was what I was, a ignorant frog to think that everyone just typed there blog.

No comments: