Sunday, November 2, 2008

blog T1-60

I’m so sleepy!!!! Today my brother came back from camp. It’s not fair at camp we didn’t get to eat good food like he did. He got to eat BACON and pancakes. I only got to eat pancakes for breakfast. And yesterday he got to eat ribs. WE only got to eat chilli. BOOOOO because the beans tasted nasty. They also got to sleep on air mattresses. I had to sleep only on my sleeping bag. They got to camp over for 1 night but we had to camp over for 2 nights.

I don’t have any lessons today so I can take naps for reinforcements for the coming week. I think that we are going to be super busy this week because last week we didn’t have a lot of homework. I scared of the Drawing test tomorrow because I think I will draw the wrong form.

There is going to be a no school day next week because it’s Remembrance Day. I just hope that the teachers won’t make us have more homework because of it. The last time we had a pro d day on Friday my math teacher gave us 6 pages of math to do SIX!!! I know it’s a long weekend and SOME of us have extra time but I was hoping to REST!!! Oh well, what is done is done.

No comments: