Thursday, November 27, 2008

blog T2-7

YAY small madarines (might be a spelling mistake.)!!!! They are so YUMMMY. They are small and easy to eat. (I sound like a commercial) They are also easy to peel the skin off of. Sometimes oranges have REALLY, REALLY thick skin.

Anyways I’m searching up the story of Fibonacci the Mathematician who invented a math pattern called, Fibonacci (and Something I forgot). Who would have know it was called Fibonacci and something I forgot (something).

WE had a Gr.8 indoor track meet today. The Blue, which was the team I’m in, didn’t get first place. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping we could win but at least it was fun. I even drew on my right cheek a star and on my left hand the word BLUE. Instead BLUE got 3rd place. BOOOO!!!! I’ll list the team who won from top to bottom: Yellow (Won, BOOOO), Black (2nd that should have been us), BLUE (GO BLUE, GO), Red, then last but not least GREEN!!! YAY.

No comments: