Friday, November 7, 2008

blog T1-65

I just noticed that my watch can have 2 different times so one can be the 1 hour difference one and the other is the old time. PRETTY COOL!!!

I got to eat curry chicken today it was pretty good. My mouth now tastes like curry potatoes. WEIRD. I think that I’ll just talk about random things today that happen to me. I have erasers that have eraser parts that are like animals. There is a cow (my favourite one because it super cute) there is a pig (although I’m in the zodiac year of a pig I don’t like it that much because it looks weird). Seeing that those two animals were farm animal you think that next one is an animal too? Well your wrong!!!! It’s a giraffe WEIRD huh but it’s true it not a farm animal unless for some reason a farmer has a giraffe the I don’t think so.

The pervious paragraph did not make much sense because it was suppose to be RANDOM!!! In case you have not noticed I also mentioned in my pervious paragraph that, that paragraph was going to be RANDOM so that proves my point. This paragraph is also RANDOM. SO MANY RANDOMS TODAY!!!!!

No comments: