Monday, November 17, 2008

blog T1-75

Today was a VERY tiring day!!!!!!!!! First of all I had to wake up at 6 AM in the MORNING. MORNING!!!! I usually wake up at 7:30 and that is a 1:30 hrs difference. I had basketball try outs today. My legs are hurting a lot and I’m SUPER SLEEPY. My new motto of the day is LIVE FOR SLEEP. I know there are many things to LIVE for but this what I want to LIVE for right now. Based on the movie I watched at MY AS 8 about human body and PUSHING the LIMITS.

The movie was SUPER CHESSY. It kept on saying PUSHING the LIMITS over and over again even my brother would know when the narrator would say. And I’m talking about my bro here, he is about the most annoying person that I’ve known in MY LIFE. Think about it, I’ve lived for more than 10 years my bro more than 5. So he’s been in my life for more than 5 years since he was born. So that’s the INTERESTING life of me and my brother.

No comments: