Monday, November 10, 2008

blog T1-68

I just went to my grandma’s house for dinner and I am SUPER LATE!!!! I want to watch a DVD but NOOOOO my dad said we don’t have time when we get back. There’s a thing called tomorrow there’s no school. YES!!!!!!!!

This reminds me by tomorrow around 1:00 pm or something I’ll be looking out my window and seeing AGAIN the spider that I always have time to see on NO SCHOOL days (NO SCHOOL days do not include weekends). My brother didn’t have to go to school today because he gets a Pro D day. He doesn’t need to go to SCHOOL for TWO days in a row. TWO DAYS.

Tomorrow we have the Remembrance Day parade for Cadets. We have to stand for a SUPER LONG TIME with our UNIFORMS. I’m not saying that the uniforms are ugly or anything it’s just that you have to wear boots and you HAVE to march around and stand for 3 hours. Tag day was 3-4 hours too but we got there a little later so had to do less. At tag day you also get to talk but at Remembrance Day parade your suppose to be quiet (so called silent).

No comments: