Thursday, November 20, 2008

blog T1-78

I didn’t make the basketball team. It’s not a BOOOOOOOOO situation because there are good things and bad things about not making the try out. But I’m glad that my friend made the first tryout. YAY!!!!!! I’m happy for her.

Today was a SUPER BUSY day I’m really worn out for some reasons I can’t fall asleep although I really want to. I’m not bored or anything but I want to play on my NDS and watch drama on my PC. BUT my bro is such an EVIL bro he won’t let me watch. BOOOOOO!!!!! I didn’t have piano lesson last week so I probably have to go today. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! It’s not that I don’t like the teacher but I just don’t want any lessons today.

YAY I finished reading 5 books and passed the 5 book test. (doing the happy dance) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! Caution: The following paragraph will contain many YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYs. I don’t have any homework except FRENCH!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY but that’s only for day 1. On day 2 it seems that all the MY teachers always like to give out home work at the same time. EXAMPLE: today for day 2 we have lots of homework.

No comments: