Friday, November 14, 2008

blog T1-72

Unfortunately my wish didn’t come true today because I was hoping that I could not have any homework over the weekend. Well what do you know that’s not going to happen now. I just ate sour candy and it’s hurting my tongue and the roof of my mouth. AWWWWW!!!!! But they started out to be very sugary then BAM it goes sour. AWW my tongue.

My stomach started hurting today for no reason. Maybe it was because I ran to fast right after eating but I always do that anyways I can’t wait until Christmas break!!!!! I can’t wait although it quite some time before it’s Christmas I’m already planning on what to do, SLEEP.

Today during lunch time I saw a t-shirt with a slogan “LIVE FOR SLEEP” this is now considered my new favourite slogan. My old favourite slogan from a t-shirt was “Gas is too expensive. I can’t afford to FART!” You can tell I have a interest in slogans.

No comments: