Wednesday, November 5, 2008

blog T1-63

I’m already half way finished my book. Just need to read 1 more book and I’m finished. FINALLY!!!!

I went to the dentist today and guess what? I might have to get braces AGAIN! I had it a while back when I was smaller and then I got a retainer which I wear to sleep nowadays but NO that didn’t and now I’m might need to get braces AGAIN. This stinks because the first 3 days is SO PAINFUL. You can hardly eat or bit and if you do bit on something that is especially hard, OUCH!!!! Many of my friends have braces and everything but that doesn’t mean that I want to get them AGAIN because they are painful and a bother. You are supposed to brush your teeth after you eat and make sure you have nothing stuck in between. I mean if you are at school then you can’t really brush your teeth so BOOOO!!!!! The fee is also very expensive this time.

I must get reading now.

No comments: