Saturday, December 27, 2008

blog T2-37

I did ONLY a little bit of homework. I'm so bad. I only have one more week of W-I-N-T-E-R B-R-E-A-K BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY REALLY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really really need to finish my AS presentation by the end of this week and then I won't have to worry about anything else. THAT is my goal. To finish my AS presnetaion by the end of this week. I feel like a procrastinator. I'm so bad. At least I did SOME of my homework. HEhee......

Anyways today when I went out for brunch(breakfast and lunch) we drove to this place for congee and noodles to eat with my family. My dad park our car about 2 blocks aways and by the time I went got into the restaurnt my feet were soaking wet. I was wearing running shows and because all the snow is melting lots of the melted snow got into my runners and my socks and my runners were WET. REALLY REALLY REALLY WET. Notice the 3 REALLY.

No comments: