Friday, December 12, 2008

blog T2-22

WHOA! On the news just know it said that squirrels liked to EAT LIGHT BULBS!?!?!?!?! I know I mean WHAT I thought squirrels ate nuts when did it change to light bulbs. So people are changing their Christmas light bulbs so they are too big for the squirrels to eat. What would happen if the squirrels mouth out stick trying to eat the BIG LIGHT BULBS. It was said that the light bulbs looked like acorns so the squirrels decided that they were good enough to each and also because they looked really colorful and didn't scorch them when they touched in from the heat.

I got my REPORT CARD TODAY. I got pretty good considering. But I know all my marks already so I'm not really surprised. Right now what I find interesting about the report cards is that the comments made by the teachers are already written out and not written by the teachers. The teacher get to choose their comments. SO for example the teacher wants to write that the this student was very hard working then they would find a comment from these sheets of paper and for example the comments number was #20 then they chose #20 and then somehow it gets changed into the comment that was #20. INTERESTING ISN"T IT.

No comments: