Monday, December 1, 2008

blog T2-11

EVIL I didn’t finish my day 2 homework yesterday because I was being LAZY. Typical me. Anyways I’m NOW trying to finish all my homework before I go out for dinner. Today we had to Square Dance for P.E. I’ve done Square Dancing before in Gr. 4 that’s considered a long time ago. I did not enjoy it back then and it was only fun when you are watching the people dance instead of you being watched while you dance. The good thing about having Square Dancing for P.E. is that you don’t have to wear your P.E. strip and you can wear jeans or whatever as long as your shoes were comfortable when you are dancing and don’t mark up the floor. I only have 2 pair of shoes and they are both runners or semi-runners so I doesn’t really matter to me.

Anyways to days I super boring day except for the dinner part. Got to go now I need to FINISH my homework once and for all. I also need to study for 2 test on Thursday. I have a bad feeling about my report card!!!!!!! I’m going to FREAK OUT NOW because I’m worrying about my report card catch you people later.

No comments: