Monday, December 15, 2008

blog T2-25

YES I've been waiting forever for this thing to load. I'm now BANNED from listening and watching things on YOUTUBE and BANNED from listening to music. WHY?!?!?!? you may ask. WELL, First because my computer keeps on freezing and popping up tis message that says my computer has a virus.
2nd I told my mom about.
3rd my mom told my dad about my computer incidents.
4th they think that it's all me and my brother fault because we play on the computer, while doing homework, while opening a lot of windows.

First it is not our fault.
2nd my parents are making assumptions. "Assuming makes a ASS of U and ME"= ASSUME and in this case ASS means donkey or whatever you think it is.
3rd I can only now do my homework on my computer and never AGAIN play on it. WHAT?!?!?! I know I think it deserves a WHAT?!?!?! too but for now it's so long far well.

No comments: