Sunday, December 14, 2008

blog T2-24

YES my wish came true it snowed!!!!! SWEET. I LOVE SNOW. YOU LOVE SNOW. WE'RE LOVING SNOW PEOPLE. WITH A SNOWMAN HERE AND A SNOWMAN THERE. LET"S HOPE IT WILL SNOW SOMEMORE. WOW I haven't had so many Barney songs come to mind in ages and now like in 2 days I already made 2. THIS is NEW progress. BUT my toes are REALLY, REALLY cold.



FINALLY it works I've been waiting for ages for this thing to work. MY computer probably crashed. THERE must be a really evil virus in my computer trying the mess up with my interent and making it NOT work. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm going to ask my dad to go get my computer fixed because if not then I can't do my homework over the holidays and also I wouldn't be able to do my blogging. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL GET MY PC FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: