Monday, December 22, 2008

blog T2-32

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I wanted to get a laptop although I don't really need one yet but I still want one. My mom said NOOOOOOOOO. That's so EVIL I want a laptop for my Christmas Present and I highly doubt I'm going to get it anytime soon. SO anyways I was going to go buy my mom a Christmas present although she wasn't going to get me mine anytime. So anyways me and my brother decided on getting her a Gift Card for Starbucks because she like the lattes there and no she doesn't like coffee. I HATE COFFEE too it's gross, NO OFFENSE. SO me and my brother were going to get her a Gift Card for Starbucks but we couldn't get today because yesterday was ALMOST like a snow storm and so today there's probably too much snow and our car might get stuck and then dun dun dun we'll have to wait forever for the person to come and get our car unstuck and then it'll just be a waste of time.

This years Christmas however I didn't get as many Christmas presents as I did before. THAT STINKS!!! It deserves a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my Cristmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: