Saturday, December 13, 2008

blog T2-23

WOW the internet kept on freezig so I only started to do my blog. TODAY WAS SO COLD. I can't believe some people only wore a sweater and cabreezes WHAT?!?!??!?!? IT's FREEZING OUTSIDE in case you haven't gone out today I stood outside for 5 minutes and my toes already like frozen. GOOD THING today I didn't have to wait TOO LONG for the bus. The best weather to wait for a bus is when it's not SUPER WARM OR COLD. JUST RIGHT WOULD BE GOOD SOMETIMES. I hope it starts snowing soon because when it snows I forget all about the COLD. SNOW also makes the WHOLE world look better but when it starts melting it looks wEiRd. My nose also goes super COLD. It's so cold that my nose starts running and then it doesn't stop until my whole body is warm.



This si no good BOTH the WEATHER and THE INTERNET is FREEZING. I think there might be a virus in the computer but I can't find it and delete it. It's so bothersome when you can't find something that you know is there. I HATE VIRUSES, YOU HATE VIRUSES, WE ALL HATE VIRUSES, WITH A CLICK CLICK HERE AND CLICK CLICK THERE'S, NOW no more VIRUSES. This my new Barney based song. I have a couple more but I don't want to TYPE ANYMORE.

No comments: