Tuesday, December 23, 2008

blog T2-33

WHOA so much snow it hurts my eyes to look out the window for too long. AHAHAHAHAHA HURTS my eyes. Anyways I went out to eat today and because of the snow our car was almost stuck. ALMOST!!!!!!!!!! the snow should start melting so that we can get a new supply because the snow in my front yard is already up to my knees. ALMOST. So if the snow starts melting then when it snows again it will be super HIGH although if it's super HIGH then when you jump on top of it it will still be alright. YES!!!! this is what I'm going to do after I finish my blogging. I'm going to go outside and jump on the snow. Oh yeah I forgot that I still have homework that I didn't finish yet so I'm going to have to do that before I go out and play. It's almost CHRISTMAS. ALMOST!!!!! This year's CHRISTMAS came by so fast that I feel like I didn't even get my W-I-N-T-E-R B-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO anyways I should got do my homework now before it's late.

No comments: