Friday, December 19, 2008

blog T2-29

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA W-I-N-T-E-R B-R-E-A-K WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting this is like the first WINTER BREAK that I have in HIGHSCHOOL!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHOA!!!! I mean it's already WINTER BREAK. WHOA!!!!! Sorry about all the WHOA's but really winter breaks already began and NOW I'm already thinking when school is going to END. It's sounds pretty fast I mean it's ONLY 6 MONTHS. OR really FIVE MONTHS and some days but lets say it's SIX MONTHS. SIX MONTHS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
SORRY for the long "?!?!?!" anyways SIX months is going to be a LONG LONG wait. I mean why wait SIX MONTHS when you want your Summer Vacation NOW. I know why because BREAKS are AWESOME and come earlier as so we can renergize more than just that TWO MONTHS. I NEED MORE. I'm pretty sure everyone would want more. But that's just me and my WeIrDnEsS. >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o<

No comments: