Friday, December 5, 2008

blog T2-15

So let’s finish my story. So there was homework from applied skills then dundundun and I don’t really get it so it’s going to take a long time.

I’m doing my French right now it’s suppose to me a project and thinks it’s going to be really hard.

I think I’m coming down with a cold. My nose is running a lot FOR NO REASON and it usually only runs when my nose is cold and is in need of warmth. And I FELT MY NOSE it is NOT COLD, but warm so the only thing that could be happening is that I’m having a cold. I am going to suffer. NUMBER 1 winter break is coming soon and I will ruin it if I come down with a cold. NUMBER 2 there is something called my parents will still make me go to SCHOOL when I am sick which means I’m going to be sniffing and can’t concentrate while TRYING to LEARN during my classes and which also means that I am going to SUFFER. NOT GOOD AT ALLL. SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF.

No comments: