Sunday, December 21, 2008

blog T2-31

YAYAYAYAYAYAY and NAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE the opposites they represent good news and bad new. Number one SORT of good things is that my computer isn't freezing as much and lets hope and not jinxes it that it will freeze anymore. The bad news is it still says that there's a virus but other wise I good for this W-I-N-T-E-R B-R-E-A-K!!!!!!! yayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a sled because then I can go the park which has a hill that pretty steep and I can slide down it. It would be super fun because the snow that's fall would go all over my face and then I would have to go home again and get warm and then maybe get hot chocolate. YAY!!!!!!

Now I need to go play piano because I haven't been playing in a really long time a need to practice. There is also they fact that because it's snowing a lot and I don't want to play in the snow until it's stop snowing because that way when I run from my brother snow balls the snow won't get into my eyes. YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: