Thursday, December 25, 2008

blog T2-35

It's more cold when I'm inside than when I'm outside. I wonder why. Okay s o I was just playing in the snow and then I went to take a shower and everything. Oh and I also played a little piano. GOOD FOR ME!!!!! Then I went on my PC to blog like I am now. So compared to the playing in the snow to now my toes FELT much warm outside than inside. GUESS what yesterday, JUST yesterday I was sweating because I was too warm. O.o I know it's weird because I'm usually the really really low temperature one but yesterday I was sweating. I know that was random but whatever.

So like I was saying yesterday I really really really need to work on my prjects that and they will probably use alot of my HOLIDAY time. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! So sad, so sad.

No comments: