Wednesday, December 24, 2008

blog T2-34

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW. My head hurts I knew I should have went to bed earlier. Since W-I-N-T-E-R- B-R-E-A-K started me and my family have been watching late dramas. I would have watched them earlier, but I have to wait until my dad gets home from work to watch so we can all watch it as a family.

While I was talking to my friend I see that I didn't have a lot of time to do all of the homework that needed to be done. There are 3 projects that need to be done. #1 is my Applied Skills I have a presentation that I didn't really start yet but started and then I have to do a English novel study type project that I'm not really sure what I need to do.

So I need to get going. I'm going to go play Chinese chess with my brother and also I need to go do my 3 projects that I haven't done much on yet so SO LONG FAREWELL> I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

No comments: