a) snacking on an apple b) snacking on cookies

a) playing video games b) riding your bike

a) laughing at someone b) saying "stop to bully"

a) drinking water b) drinking pop

a) watching TV b) reading a book

a) walking to school b) being driven to school

a) dropping a food wrapper on the sidewalk b) recycling a juice box

MON ANSWERS:

Which is the healthier choice? (you may noticed the following answers are MENTALLY HEALTHY)

a) snacking on an apple b) snacking on cookies (what do u mean not healthy? what if they are delicious AND healthy? carrot flav cookies?)

a) playing video games b) riding your bike (actually i like both)

a) laughing at someone b) saying "stop to bully" (no laffing!!!! unless it's WITH SOMEONE)

a) drinking water b) drinking pop (depends, i like water when i'm thirsty, i like pop when i'm eating)

a) watching TV b) reading a book (both! sometime TV gets boring, sometimes reading gets boring too)

a) walking to school b) being driven to school (in the morning it'll be driven, because i have to wake up early to walk to school, but in the afternoon on a sunny day i'd prefer to walk)

a) dropping a food wrapper on the sidewalk b) recycling a juice box (GREEN EARTH FTW(FOR THE WIN))

Anyways! I don't have school tomorrow which means today is officially the WINTER BREAK EVE!!!!! (like christmas eve, but not)

what else did i want to say................. i want to go christmas shopping for a gift, but "nuuuu" nothing too expensive... nothing too...unnecessary....basically...nothing... oh and we still haven't put up our christmas tree yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: