Wednesday, December 16, 2009

blog T2-19

Ah finally, tomorrow is going to be the SY 8/9 party!!!!! excited? yes!!! excited (in french? NO, it means a not very good word) 

Anyways life....................... it's okay i guess, could be better, but it's okay. Um i don't know what to say......................................................................... this is awkward um well.... i showed my mom my report card!!! YES..-ish? 

Anyways....no christmas tree up yet... no christmas presents under the tree yet....

I'm trying to find a good font, but i can't find any...

Anyways i don't feel like talking about much today... i had fun today in PE, we are still doing square dancing but today, i got sub out, so me and GreenNinja were out for the whole time, because maybe they didn't notice us, BUT we were still dancing... i was made to be the guy...my name became Bob Le Bleu. me and GreenNinja was the 2 man square, were as everyone else was the 8 man square. and we were still better than some of them... jking jking! i kept messing up the promonating home part because now i'm standing on the other side... because usually i'm the girl in our practices. also when i'm bumping hips with my  "corner" i bump air! because there's no one there!! LOL

No comments: