Monday, December 7, 2009

blog T2-10

Well, many of you may not have read ANY manga in your life time, and so HAHA, kidding kidding, anyways, well you are missing out a lot (in my opinion). ANYWAYS, there are so many great things they say in there, like SO MANY, that I have to keep them in this little book. my so called "Book of Quotes." anyways basically it's a book, more specifically a address book with memo pages, that I write stuff in, mainly quotes and contacts..... so like have the book is memo, the other is contacts, i don't think I have enough contacts to fill out that half, but, hopefully in my life time I will find many AWESOME quotes that'll knock my socks off when I see them.

These are some quotes I like but i'm too lazy to write in my quote book right now so here:

Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs? 
Spike Milligan, from "The Goon Show"

'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.'
Leslie Nielsen (1926 - ), as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, "Police Squad"

Facts are stupid things.
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.
Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

There are grammatical errors even in his silence.
Stanislaw J. Lec (1909 - 1966), "Unkempt Thoughts"

The least of learning is done in the classrooms.
Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
Wayne Gretzky (1961 - )

I don’t think anyone can DO anything that would make him worthy of love. Love is a gift and cannot be earned. It can only be given.
Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, January 20, 2003

The only way most people recognize their limits is by trespassing on them.
Tom Morris

YAY funn!!!! but it's time to end this... yea so anyways, I've been feeling better-ish today, i guess.... but when I get my report card, AKA soon, then i'm going to be not feeling good, and then after a while it'll probably be good again. 

No comments: