Friday, December 25, 2009

blog T2-28

ah christmas!!! is finally here. looking out of my window i notice that's it's SUNNY!!!!!! sunny!!!! it's CHRISTMAS and it's not even snowing T_T... oh well.. this morning the dew everywhere was frozen so i guess.... the morning of christmas was "white". 

there's not much to say... i had morning tea with some relatives from HAWAII... very nice people. ate TONS probably the most we've ever had for morning tea for a while now... everyone was full... 

today my grandma is coming to visit us and we're having sushi, and pizza for dinner tonight that's good because my grandma usually has to take care of my grandpa so she's too busy to come out and eat, well it's more like my grandpa needs taking care of so he doesn't like it anymore when my grandma goes out. sad T_T

anyways i just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: