Sunday, December 6, 2009

blog T2-9

Yea, so we had a major talk about playing piano today, before i got to my piano class, and during my piano class... weird!!! T_T, yup basically life is very T_T lately, i don't even know why... karma? (what have I done that deserved this type of karma? I wonder...MANGAING TOO MUCH?!?!?!?!?! prolly) 

I'm still worrying about my report card!!! it's so sad, because it's going to be really ugly!!! T_T_T_T_T_T i don't even want to say, it's going to look so ugly when i get it back. THAT ONE UGLY SUBJECT THAT I LOVE SO MUCH, but I failed miserably in, and don't even know why... (teacher in bad mood?, doesn't like me?, favor other students?, my bombing a test? yup those are all possibilities that make my report card look so bad, UGH!!! i've been thinking about it for the whole week, i don't know how to make this into a positive!! and i don't think it's even possible to make it a positive from the way things are! T_T, my parents are going to be so mad at me when they see my report card, mad enough to yell at me until the end of term two (and it's only the beginning of term two) T_T_T_T_T. 

I just washed my hair, now my mouth tastes like conditioner.... BLEH, but when I breathe it kinda smells good in my mouth... does that make sense? i guess not, but that's kinda what's happening... UGH UGH UGH!!! still worrying about report cards, AND piano, AND life!!!

Oh, and i'm thinking about transferring out of math E, because it's kinda hard, and yea... and marks.... i'm still thinking... and i don't know what to tell the councilor

No comments: