Tuesday, December 8, 2009

blog T2-11

AH!!! Yes, winter break is coming soon....................................... i had square dancing today.... reminder about the WINTER BREAK!!!! you know "fun" times (report cards are going home, i'm screwed)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's just leave it in my backpack until my parents ask for it.... yea.

My eyes, THEY BURN, from too much looking at the computer screen, making my eyes tired so right now i'm typing with my eyes close, and NOW so if i type something wrong don't blame me blame my hurting eyes. okay now i'm going to open them and check my spelling errors and NOW!

so if i type something wrong don't blame me blam emy hurting eyes. okay now i'm going to open them and check my spelling errors and NOW! (this was the version before i opened my eyes... pretty good huh?)

I went to the LIBRARY!!!!! everyone's probably thinking "NOOOOO!!!!" (sarcastically). anyways and i books... and i'm reading right now... awkward... yea, but i multitask alot, like sometimes i read UP TO 3 books at a time, and for manga, i read like 3-5 at a time if there are updates.

No comments: