Thursday, December 17, 2009

blog T2-20

AH, today was wonderful... i finished my dice (in metalworks), had a 2 class party with SY 8/9 watched a movie called "cool running". Also watched another movie in French called "the chorus" i <3>

what else.... my bro had a surgery thingy so i had to go to school at 7!!!!!!! SEVEN!!!!!!! my deprived sleep!!! T_T I'm trying not to fall asleep right now.

I have a test tomorrow. I have a science test tomorrow. I have a science unit test tomorrow. I have a science unit test tomorrow, and i still haven't studied. I have a science unit test tomorrow, and i still haven't studied yet. (i'm going to.) I have a science unit test tomorrow, and I still haven't studied yet, but i'm going to. I have a science unit test tomorrow, and I still haven't studied yet, but I'm going to study soon. I have a science unit test tomorrow, and I still haven't studied yet, but i'm going to study soon, but right now i need to go play piano, because I MUST!!!! 

Today while i was setting up everything for the party and checking off names, i listened to people play the piano in the Auditorium!!! THEY ARE SO PRO/FESH/EN NOOL!!!! well.... you know better than me! lol....

yea i need to bother my dad about making the christmas tree SOON or else we'll forget... not like santa ever visited my house EVER! T_T I never got a chirstmas present from santa before which is kind of sad but I guess, that's probably why i don't believe in many things nowaday.... but that doesn't mean i don't get pranked, or lied to (friendly lies), and i still believe in minimal amounts of fantasies. But i prefer the term, quantum world.... because the possibilities are endless.

No comments: