Saturday, December 5, 2009

blog T2-8

YEA, i made a newspaper, in chinese today.... it was really messy, there wasn't alot to write. yup, and i also bought a new compass, well my mom bought a new compass (drawing circles) and it's really sharp like i can stab it through paper. ( s' going to be fun punching holes into paper! MUAHHAHAHA) 

CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP!!!!!! I WANT CAMP!

Today I went to the library, I almost got lost so I had to go ask a security guard guy, and then I was like ....... when he answered me, and then i just slowly nodded my head, and walked the way he told be to walk and then i just ditched what he said and walked outside to get to the library instead of going through the mall!!! I'm SO DUMB!!! But good thingy I remembered how to find the skytrain station again. 

T_T LIFE!!!! T____________________________________T T_____________TT__T T_T 

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when i get my report card prepare for me to actually T_T because my mom and dad found out my mark, THE UGLINESS OF MY REPORT CARD!!!!!! i'm must burn it before anyone finds it!!!! (in my dreams i could do that, but there's hope XP)

No comments: