Friday, December 18, 2009

blog T2-21

What to talk about... well i still haven't put up my tree yet!!! T_T i need to tho!!! meh -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-._-_-_-_-_-

AGH i'm so jealous of the people on Vaca!!! i want to join them... It would be so fun if we ever went on an oversea trip with the school! (but really expensive) but then again CAMPING trips with be awksome *awesome too!!!!!!!!!1

i don't have a lot too say, but today's performance the school did was AMAZING!!! I didn't know there was a BALLROOM DANCING class at our school!!!! i saw some people i knew in there dancing.. it was like gr. 8?9.10?11?12. mixed class of Ballroom dancers! it was actually pretty cool. and we did the 12 days of christmas WITH ACTIONS!!!! and we also watched the hip hop dance classes in our school dance to some non-christmas songs, but that's okay because it was pretty kool!!! 

*HUG* and merry christmas! (I hugged everyone (that i know) as a "goodbye present" to the winter holidays so i am going to hug you too)

No comments: