Thursday, December 3, 2009

blog T2-6

AH!!! another day, to suffer through (i'm really stressed), you know I have a quote for you people out there today "A perfect life, is a life unlived." I kinda get what that means yet i kinda don't.... weird (-.-) hmm... i have not much to say about today, but i did cut out the pieces of my dice paperweight for school, pretty cool, and then when i was rounding off the edges, it was kind of scary, because the sandpaper wheel thingy, was REALLY FAST so if you put the steel onto the sandpaper it makes sparks!!!! and the steel becomes really hot, so that why me and my friend turn the thingy on and off so as it slowed down, THEN we would put our cut up pieces onto the sandpaper. Next class i'm probably going to punch the holes and ask my teacher to tell me how to weld, i'm really scared of fire, and things that make sparks now, because i'm really dangerous in my metalworks class

MY KLUTZINESS IN METALWORKS:

1) filed my own skin off

2) cut myself with aluminum when buffering

3) burnt myself with molten soft metal mixed with water

4) i probably breathed in a lot of that aluminum, brass, soft metal (keep forgetting name, i think it started with a 'p'), and cuttlefish bone dust!!!! (trust me cuttlefish bone does NOT smell good)

Oh and i'm trying to find this book I read, it's a sequel of what i just finished reading but, i don't even know if my school has it....... such a troublesome dilemma 

I really want to go camping, not just because it's going to be fun, and i know it is, BUT, life's been really tiring lately and i really need to get out of the loop hole. I think that if we went camping i could really re-energize myself, and i really need it. REALLY, like my friend said today as we were walking home, grade 9 is a the most HUMONGOUS speed bump in life, so far, I'm sure there's going to be more, but RIGHT now in front of my eyes, it's that speed bump that seems to have not slowed me down, but has me teetering on top, my car of life balancing on the speed bump like a see-saw, unable to go back, yet unable to go forward, stuck... the only way i'm getting down that speed bump is if i change me tires, so that my car doesn't scrape the top of the speed bum anymore. and i think that camping is going to help me pump up those tires so they'll be tall enough to go over the speed bump.

so enough about speed bumps i have school tomorrow and yes, i also have science that i still haven't finished yet.....BAD LIVE4SLEEP BAD!!!! 

No comments: