Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SB blog T2-12

Today, I've been watching lots of worldly things... World visions on T.V. And I also watched a One Love music video.

Basically what the one love music video and particle physic have in common are they both work together. The One Love music video, was a mix of different people all over the world singing one song and making one music video, WORKING TOGETHER. Particle physics work the same way, particles make up everything, the WORK TOGETHER to make matter and make things work.

anyways life's interesting-ish, making a board game for science about chemical, elements, and the such. REALLY HARD

ouch stomach's been hurting lately!!!! i miss Hong KONG!!!!! and MACAU!!!! and i don't even live there, I NEED MORE vacation!!!!!!!! Next vacation time i'm going to HAWAII (i wish)!!!! or maybe I should go to Los Angeles, my trip there is still blurry!!! T_T memories lost!!!

i've noticed just now that staring at the ceiling is more fun than it sounds, and NO it's not a way to procrastinate. I don't know if it's just me but when I stare at the ceiling I sometime see pictures, because of the way the white dot thingies on my ceiling look, it's REALLY cool, I can't find the same picture twice because i forget where it is and if I look up at a different angle it's a differ pic. 

my super blog looks so much alike a normal blog me NO LIKEY!!!! need more pics:

 these are suppose to be awesome .gif but i guess they don't work T_T nothings working for me!!!!    i photo shopped this one!!! <3

No comments: