Saturday, November 21, 2009

SB blog T1-74

i've been messing around adobe photoshop, learned how to change gray pics => rbg (also learned what that meant rbg= red blue green) enjoy some of my AWESOME "PHOTOSHOPPED PICS"

what i did: i colored it in..... i wrote on it!!!!!  and i cropped it.

AWWWW adorable little manga kids 
 ah............................................ 
 lol, they look so cold... and blubbery 
 AWWWWW T_T 

YUP, well.......... i forgot to do my sb blog, i don't noe who to blog about..... um........................... um............................................ this is weird......................... AWKWARD SILENCE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... i've got it wait........ no........... i don't............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... i've got it for sure this time!!!!!!

This is to congratulate my friend for getting onto the basketball team!!! I didn't but that's okay, let by gones be by gones.... btw "friend" i have a draft for the agenda cover for school next year, i'll show u.... at school.

her fave sports like mine= BASEKTBALL  

i wanted to merge this with the above pic, but i couldn't .... FAIL

she also likes watching funny shows, life wizard of waverly place, AND zack and cody, and ohohohohoho 17 again!!!!!!! MONSTER VS. ALIENS!!!!

No comments: