Friday, November 27, 2009

blog T1-80

Suddenly, ROBERT PATTINSON enters. The paleness of him and his family members reach blinding levels while the squeals in the movie theater reach deafening levels.

yes my friend introduced me to this story!!!! so funny!!! i laughed througout the whole story. you can find this here or here: http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html

anyways today, our class in science was VERY loud, so our teacher got mad at us and gave us LOTS of worksheets, i think that she had the right to do so!!!!!! But I rather she gave it to the people who were actually talking. ANYWAYS I was at the people who talking, I was SHAKING, inside!!!

btw this is the reason why at the cover of the twilight book there's an apple

“I said, we turn into fruit. It’s great for disguising yourself.” He watched me carefully, to see if this revelation would finally be the one that convinced me he was a monster, that sent me screaming from him.

“Oh.” I said. “What kind of fruit?”

He looked frustrated, annoyed, euphoric, scared, nervous, grumpy, amused, sleepy, and sad. Like an archangel come down from heaven to bless me with his presence. “An apple.”

No comments: