Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SB blog T1-64

yea well you see today i went to my friends house to do my English homework!!!! it was awesome. i had fun!!!!!!!!!!! DID LOTS OF WORK!!!!!!!!! so proud of myself i have a really excited feeling about my english project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER SO EXCITED!!!! oh yea this time i'm doing a blog about my cousin!!!!! lol. the story is REALLY EERIE and gross (WARNING: parental guidance is advice.)

remember this photo i had on my blog last time that was for my cousin :  

Next time I go to dinner with my relatives you better agree!!!!

oh yea my cousin also has the same taste in anime (code geass) as my friend.

i dont' noe alot about him um.......let's see............................ he has a laptop!!!! LUCKY DUCK  (the duck is BLACK!!!!! my fave shade)

ow my itchy eyeball......did i tell my my cousin is practically BLIND[]-[]    he wishes he was that kool tho!!!! LOL i look like a librarian when i have glasses on T_T... yea well she looks nothing like a librarian but you get my point. 

here's one of my fave pics just for u!!!!!!!   lol i think this is HK i'm not sure it might be macau.................................................. this is AWKWARD!!!!! 

well here are so COMPLIMENTS about u not going to dinner with us:

 (hehehehe)

 yup i will hide ur glasses REALLY well next time

 i was going to do that but then i remember that people don't put their faces on google.

 it was black (btw)

 REMEMBER how u ALMOST forgot ur lpatop at my house?!?!?!?!? oh w8 right u can't remember....

 

 u should do this sometime, it's healthy for you!!!

 u should becareful when u walk home at night (muahahaha)

No comments: