Sunday, November 29, 2009

blog T2-2

birds flying from lawn to lawn pecking for their last meal in the north 
 this is from today, the birds are migrating to the south for the winter, and there i see a flock of birds flying around for the "before trip snack" 
 this here are just a couple of the birds in the MANY that were in a flock, you see here they are on the wire "hanging out" with their fellow mob of friends!!!! they seem to be enjoying it, they were VERY loud, kinda reminds me of SY 9 
  the flock of birds flying to the next house so that they can  peck it until the ground is all gross!!!!!

notice the indents made by the birds.

KIMI NI SHIKA KIKOENAI i've been reading <= that manga just now, it was about a girl who doesn't have any friends, and also doesn't have a cellphone, so she imagines one with whatever she wants, and then one day during class, her imaginary cellphone rings, but no one hears it. so after class she decides to do go answer the phone and finds out a guy just typed in a random # into his own imaginary cellphone. although the girl doesn't noe  it (the readers) notice that they don't have friends, they are left out, they don't have a cellphone, and they live in different times. Example: the boy lives an hour before the girl so they can never meet. Anyways I have a feeling that one of them might suicide, because of the lack of friends. T_T i'm scared!!!!

anyways doing science!!!!! T_T, i have to still do my s.s. which i still haven't colored yet OR LABELED!!!!!!!!! OR WRITTEN A PARAGRAPH FOR UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: