Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blog T1-56

TMRW is bring ur kid to work day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to my friend's aunts work place.... yea...

i'm bored, not like i don't have anything to do but i'm just bored!!!! so T_T  I also don't want the applied skill homework to be due next monday!!! SO T_T everyone was is freaking out about it so am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways today i don't noe i just want to talk about .............................................. oh i know you know martian luther King right and his speech "I had a dream" well we were deciphering it in class, more like categorizing what he said, and I must say IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I don't mean the deciphering part but just reading his speech is was so powerful. Anyways i'm just saying that was the case.

OH yea ........................ I'm read this booked called "The memoirs of a GEISHA" by Arthur Golden anyways it's a wonderful story about how japanese live back in the day. Geisha= are kind of like prostitutes but not, because first of all they don't do "it" for money (not really anyways) and basically they are pretty respected by people and you need to go to school to become a Geisha so WAY different from a prostitute.  yea.... SO basically the book is about this girl who gets sold to this Okiya(the house for the family of geisha to live) and she has really unusual blue eyes and she's suppose to be a Japanese. Anyways people at first people think she will be a geisha, except for this one person who's jealous of her, but is more senior than her so she can't do anything about it. Then she tries to escape so she doesn't get to go to the geisha school and then after that she meets with this pretty famous geisha and she kinda becomes her "geisha sister". And they train and then go to all these geisha/rich people parties and yea....... that's all i read up to.

anways speaking about the Japanese reminded me of what i want my dream house to have.... For rich japanese people they have kind of like a moon-viewing thing  kinda like this!!!! <3>

i also liked to have this in my house:  see how the hallways lead out to the garden and ALSO lead to the rooms part of the design i want to have in my house!!!! ONE DAY, i will make big bucks and so have an AWESOME house with these things!!!! There's still more in my house and so WAIT for some other time to let me write this is my blog

No comments: