Saturday, November 14, 2009

blog T1-67

you noe what's really UGH-ie? i still haven't fond a ENGLISH SPEECH topic yet!!!!! and it's like due on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR. H only gave us ONE WEEK to find a topic and make a speech!!!!!! I CAN'T do that!!!!!!!! NOT In less than ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Last year, we had AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS of preparation to do our speeches!!!!!!!!!! i can't do it!!!!!! I can't!!!!!! I can't!!!!!!!!! i'm not being negative i just CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! first i need to find a topic (takes a long time) then I have to MAKE the speech, then I have to practice the speech, and finally I have to prepare mentally for it!!!!!!!!! I just CAN't with this LIMITED amount of time!!! AND it's THREE WHOLE MINUTES!!!!!!! I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well now that I at least have a topic, it's better than nothing!!! BUT still i'm going to fail!!!

this is me at math today -.-
this is me at skl -.-
this is me on the weekends -.-
this is me when i'm sleeping -.-

No comments: