Thursday, November 26, 2009

blog T1-79

I just noticed that my computer is weird because, it was custom made, not JUST for me, but it was just built by someone, and then i bought it so my computer is UNIQUE. That's probably the reason why it acts all wonky and WEIRD and DOESN'T OBEY my click and wishes.

I feel that my keyboard has gotten less click!!! This is horrible, because I LOVE CLICKY KEYBOARDS, CLICKY KEYBOARDS FTW!!!!!!!! i think i've fallen in love with my friends keyboard, it's so clicky and it even looks like a laptop computer keyboard, BUT more clicky!!! T_T............................................................... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3>

BTW, i got a speaker, now i can speak, with my cousin's overseas, so then they don't have to phone us, WHICH saves phone bill money. XP I personally would have chosen a thiner mic, but i guess, that it's the thought that counts. So now i have to teach my cousins how to speak in english.... T_T, well it's not T_T because well they did buy me the speakers (For other motives unnamed (namely teaching them english)) but my mom got mad at me for talking to them for too LONG instead of playing piano!! WHAT LOGIC IS THAT? well i guess, priority is a huge thing here, let me list them:

MOM's priority = #1 good grades #2 play piano (play well and practice TONS)

LIVE4SLEEP's priority= #1 read manga/ go on computer/draw/read #2 homework (although i don't like it i must) #3 sleep/eat (actually eating is one of my main priorities, if i'm hungry) #4 help people (aka my cousin) #5 play piano

COUSIN's priority= #1 play computer games #2 don't fail class #3 eat/sleep

COUSIN's mom's priority= #1 help my dad get his medicine #2 ask about my grandpa because he's sick #3 ask us when we're going back to visit them #4 ask me to teach his son english because they are paying WAY too much for his english fees (trust me, they pay like $3000-$1500 (not CAN $) #5 ask me to teach her daughter how to play piano the next time i go visit (in 3 years)

notice how my priority contradict my mom's? well then if u don't, then i think you might need to get some comprehensive classes, because it's PLAIN AS WHITE CAN BE!!!!!!!!! joking joking, what i mean is my priority is different than my mom's. I like different things, i think different things, i like different things, we think different things when we think "what is important?"

They should really have had the GO PROGRAM, life would be so much more easier to explain!

Oh, yea today i was reminded of my HATE for FISH SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all, they are mush, second of all it's pink and unnatural, third of all it tastes like unfresh fish (which it is if there is any fish in it), 4thly it tastes gross, 5 it prolly has food coloring, 6thly it's so hard to eat i for one couldn't find the opening on my first and last try of it, 7thly i HATE people who waste food, but i hated that fish sausage SO MUCH i threw the other half away, i tried my best to eat it but i could only get to HALF of it!!!! I feel so SHAMEFUL

No comments: