Tuesday, November 17, 2009

blog T1-70

Okay, considering people like to rant about.... USELESS things then I'm going to have to rant about how IRRESPONSIBLE, and UNREASONABLE people are being. 

Okay today, I was watching the news (O_O) right I noe but ANYWAYS, okay, first off is the fact that, how irresponsible people can be, This lady while the washing her clothes ALSO washed her baby!!!!!!! O_O_O_O_O_O_O I noe right, how can parents be that irresponsible and the washing machine doesn't open until it's done washing, so WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. TSK TSK PARENTS TSK TSK

There was another news thingy but I didn't watch it until today, but the BALLOON BOY incident I'm pretty sure you've heard of it!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK, PARENTS THESE DAYS, teaching their kids to lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is VERY UNREASONABLE AND IRRESPONSIBLE!!! You know why? If you teach them to lie at such a young age then they'll be lying for the rest of their life. I don't really know the reason for the family's scheme, but whatever the reason may it be publicizing their family and so on......... BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LAST one of the ranting (it's about people being unreasonable), okay so Mr. Obama was visiting Japan and he bowed and then BAM people start criticizing him about him bowing TOO LOW!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! First of all the Emperor is his ELDER, 2nd of all in Japan it's customary to bow to someone who is of higher status than you (and Obama was in JAPAN and in Japan it Emperor is PRETTY HIGH ON THE LIST of HIGH STATUS PEOPLE, i'm pretty sure), 3rd of all is it wrong to be OVER polite?, 4th of all is it REALLY?!?!?! a NG to bow to Emperors even if the former presidents didn't (that just proved, maybe they weren't as polite, OH BAM) 

Yea i'm done with my ranting about people, so lifes NOT GOOD, i feel today at try outs!!! my muscles just CLENCHED, and I have a speech tmrw, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, if it gets to my name...... HOPEFULLY NOT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: