Thursday, November 12, 2009

blog T1-65

yea well i didn't get to show you my cover page for my English Novel project. (there are so changes because i don't want our real names on it so yea.....)Guess what? before i went to my friends house my brother fell onto my foot and kneed me, now my foot STILL HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH-ies you'd think that there would be a BRUISE but there isn't O_O what if a bones broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurts even when i put on my socks!!!!!!!!

Today and yesterday I was looking at coolbuddy.com because I was looking at icons for dp, but I didn't find any really good ones.

 i think this happened once in a life time, before i was evolved. 

 yup, also wasted paper

is it possible to be half evil? of course 666/2=  see i feel smart XP

 oh so true so is this =>

 (gif. doesn't work on opera does it?) well yup......

 (oh never mind, it works) btw the stain is blood!!!! LOL

 :S yea sorry to tell the truth sometimes people just say lol because they have nothing to say.

 Yea the T_T moments. I feel smart BUT then i remember i watched it, oh well, you can say all the answers and make others feel not as smart XP

yea i'm pretty bored but i don't want to do my English Civil War so... yea

No comments: