Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SB blog T2-60

Well today I decided to type/read out all my fave quotes in my quote book... just because they are so awesome!

~I was suppose to be born a gay man, but instead I was born a girl - Raquel Reed

~When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into the eyes of your enemies -Happy Bunny

~You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses -Ziggy

~ We are the hero of our own story -Mary McCarthy

~One's first love is always perfect until on meets one's second love -Elizabeth Aston

~To avoid situation in which you might make mistakes maybe the biggest mistake of all -Peter McWilliams

~I believe I am in Hell, Therefore I am -Arthur Rimbaud.

~A hug is like a bommeran you get back right away -Bil Keane

No comments: