Sunday, January 3, 2010

blog T2-37

Yup, so avatar.... more about it is that it was really good!!!! SO VERY VERY GOOD!!!!!

*SPOLIER* DON'T READ IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH AVATAR
it's kinda about the world (Earth) coming to an end so the Sky people (humans) go to a new planet (Pandora). The main character JakeSully, was a marine, but something probably happened so he moves on a wheelchair. His twin brother died..... after he was recruited for this Pandora mission, and because JakeSully has the exact same DNA as his brother the people decided that they would use him. The reason why they recruited JakeSully for his DNA was because they made a AVATAR out of his brother's DNA and need him to control this AVATAR. An AVATAR, is a combination of DNA from a sky person and a native, that were originally on Pandora. And to work a AVATAR you have to go into this machine and kinda "sleep" but really you go into the body of your AVATAR!!! (It's so cool!!! I wish I could do it too!!! T_T, but our technology isn't as good as them.) Anyways so there are 2 sides to the Pandora mission. The scientist (sorta like the treehuggers) who want to just study Pandora and how it works and become friends with the natives, where as on the other side it's the Army who just wants to dig for ores, that cost $20 million a little piece (forgot how much) and doesn't care what they destroy. so that's that......... but u get the picture, hopefully. and u noe the bad guys usually win and stuff....... joking joking..... i meant the good guys... so yea they win.... but the ending is kinda a twist... i'm not going to say.

No comments: