Monday, January 11, 2010

blog T2-45

A quote for today...

Typos lead to consequences.
~ LIVEFORFOOD

yes today was a...... good-ish day? not much homework.. that's probably because i finished during winter break. i'm AHEAD of schedule O_O i know right.

not much to say today... i did a science experiment... and found out that eating is a distraction when trying to memorize.. at least on my 1st try. i'm actually okay at memorizing... i wonder what i got on... that test i did AGES ago... for testing out how good my brain was to get into SY? i wonder.... hmmm.... i wonder if they're going to have that test on my PRE-IB stuff? yes? no? well i'm not a fan of tests but if it's memorize stuff like what i did to day for my friends science experiment then i'm fine with that because it's really fun memorize stuff like that!!!! i'm a huge fan of memorize.. like on my NDS i play brain academy (more fun the brain age, no offense, but I like brain age's sudoku) and there's this memorizing section that I TOTALLY OWN AT i have like ALL gold in Easy, Meduim and Hard. i'm so proud. anyways i'm only good at the number memorization because i can do quick thingys that get into my head.. and then i forget them. so maybe if i u told me to memorize what i had to for the science experiment and remember it forever that would be impossible, but if it's like short term then i'm good with that! HA I FINALLY LEARNED SOMETHINGS I'm good at... because I see all these AWESOME AND WONDERFUL talents that all the MY/SY have in my class, and i feel like i'm the only one that doesn't have like awesome talents so...yea...

ohohoh and on the topic of NDS... my nds broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hardly play it... T_T_T_T_T_T_T so said :(

u know what's also sad? blogger doesn't have any emoicons!

No comments: