Thursday, January 14, 2010

blog T2-48

today in AS, we watched.... 2001? i think that was the name.... at first it was kinda weird... with no pictures and only music... it was OUT OF THE ORDINARY... then as the movie progressed. gorillas came along... gorillas in the dessert... gorillas that killed each other... gorillas that found this black stake... that symbolizes something.
back in the future.What was really awesome about it was that there was a face on the ship as it was descending down. WONDERFUL, GENIUS.. is all I have to say...
SYMBOLISM:
gorillas= human
ship= face (might be jesus)
stake= something

anyways... today was MEH -.- it was raining and i left my umbrella in my locker (again). i'm also almost done my english book.. because i'm awesome.. no it's because the book is awesome.. no it's because we need to... (it's all of those reasons)

i'm still playing that online game (BAD ME BAD)

i also really need to play piano (BAD ME BAD)

i'm back to using mozilla fox again... but many time, it still crashes at the worst moments.. FAIL!

just now i watched a news trailer (O_O i know.. but still) WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.. a count down to the day the world ends.... okay... people can be superstitious but COME ON!!!! really? and it's even on the news O_O. tsk tsk tsk tsk.. 2012 tsk tsk

2012 to me=
- it's a date... that everyone is worried about
- it might not be the end of the world... but somethings BIG it's going to happen.
- the Mayans(sp may be wrong) also had their calendar end by 2012. which is kool
- i don't believe the world will end in 2012... maybe it's because it's so close..

more on the new traiiler i was wrong!!! i'm sorry i was in rage... it was actually about when the world would end.... (not 2012) because of the pollution and stuff.. and GOOD NEWS everyone!! the world will still live for an EXTRA 1 min. just because pollution lessened? but anyways what i said about 2012 is still true.

No comments: