Sunday, January 10, 2010

SB blog T2-44

ahhhh... wonderful life!!! I'm so happy today at PIANO!!!! FIRST TIME I was happy after piano.. okay so anyways...

i didn't think that 500 words was that easy to go over... DANG IT!! i have so much more to write but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo
. i'm such an annoying person right? first i'm just like nooooo 500 words (too much), now i'm like noooo 500 words (too little).

i'm such a contradictory person!! tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

anyways today as i was taking the skytrain, and bus (ecofriendly :)) i noticed so many OLYMPIC things!!! SO AWESOME EVERYTHING is about olympic. there's like olympic buses passes (LIMITED EDITION) i wanted to get it, but that would be a waste, because i don't really take the skytrain and bus that much, I only take it on saturday and sunday... so no point BUT STILL and it's also more expensive, but the thing is, only tourists will buy the tickets because it's like 6 week so the bus pass will end in the middle of a month which my mom think is bad.... BUT IT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME THING!!!!

And I also noticed to day that the rock statues was the color of the olympic rings, sort of ish, and also that my mom thinks that the Olympic medals that we have are UGLY well I do have to say people who are from canada, or don't know about the history of the canadians wouldn't know why they made this design.

No comments: