Friday, January 1, 2010

blog T2-35

so.... i FINALLY finished my science homework... took me ages to finish my science homework!!! i'm so happy that im finally done after all this time.

i forgot to tell u about my eye check up... wait did i tell u....?

my friend GreenNinja got a new laptop from her grandparents!!! lucky duck/ninja/ wait no it's vampire now..... i'm so jealous!!!!

Okay she decided to have a species change (kinda sad if u think about it) so now she's GreenVampire. she can sparkle in the sunlight... much like some people we noe... (hint hint* starts with e and ends in dward, haha dward sounds funny) and has super strength, can run super fast faster than normal vampire, because of her past life as a ninja she already had awesome running skills, now that she became a vampire, her old awesome abilities intensify by 100 fold. which make them 100X awesomer ablilties. lucky duck (UGH I mean) LUCKY VAMPIRE. so u can say she's a retired ninja, recruited vampire... she gets all the awesome identities.....

HAHAHAH if i were to become a vampire, i would wanna be a black one... but i don't think that's possible. ANYWAYS.... i would prolly have maybe the same traits............... and my abilities would be to sleep.... ah wonderful sleep......... maybe i would be able to make people fall asleep O_O wonderful!!!!!! and what about..... just sleeping..... meh -.- less impressive... what about.. when i sleep i do these awesome karate moves? that would be so pro/fesh/ional

No comments: